10 Interview Questions You Should Prepare For
Ensure you have done your homework on the organisation, recruiter, role and are ready to confidently sell yourself as being the best candidate:
- What questions do you have of me?
- What are three positive things your current (last) boss would say about you?
- What is your availability to start? Do you have any holidays planned? Can you work the advertised hours?
- What is your current salary? What salary are you seeking?
- Why are you leaving your current role? Have you discussed them with you boss? (If currently working)
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses?
- What are your goals? Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
- Drawing upon your experience, what do you believe the major benefits will be to this organisation if we were to offer you the role?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can't?
Sources (Updated July 2018):
If you found this article of interest we encourage you to read more 5 articles on the latest industry trends and local 4 recruitment and employment market trends. We are honored to be recognised as a leader in the recruitment and temporary staff agency industry up against such competitors as Addeco, Randstad, Hays, Manpower Australia, Addeco, Chandler Macleod and Programmed. So that we can continue to improve our recruitment service delivery we invite our clients and candidates to provide regular feedback on how our human resource advisor, human resource manager or human resource consultant solutions can further improved. Although we can't guarantee we can secure you the perfect role we hope the the industry facts and articles were of benefit in your search for the perfect or 1 role. Whether by referral or chance you have found our 5 website and should now take advantage of our employment solution or Regiser For Work to secure the perfect job. Whether you are an company or candidate our expert 4 team will be there for you. Start by clicking on the Find Work button above or contact us today to learn more about how our aus human resource advisor human resources & recruitment staff, aus human resource advisor human resources & recruitment staff, 6x53, staffing employment agency or staffing services benefit our clients.
For more Human Resource Advisor Career Advice see below additional resources to find the perfect job: